Sarah started to change — to drift, mentally, physically — right around when she went to college. We wouldn’t hear from her for weeks, then months. She left school — she said she needed space to grow, and we agreed to give it to her. We got an email saying she was in California (she kept mentioning the palm trees), and then, just a few weeks later she tagged us in this picture on Facebook with the caption “in Japan for the Olympics.” In a moment of confusion we googled Tokyo Olympics, but of course we were right — 1964. It was 2010.
Narrative Voice is the hub for a collaborative story: each post begins a chapter which continues when you add to it in the comments. Please contribute. Feel free to do so by linking to content outside of this site.
Table of Contents
- @GOP @DNC work together. Put egos aside/ get rid of Trump- this is the ONLY thing that should be on your agenda 11 hours ago
- @GOP get it together. Get rid of Trump. You know he is a disaster, the republic will not survive if it goes on 11 hours ago
- @JenGranholm @GOP I fear there r far more who don't regret. The election & this 'presidency' make me doubt our demo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump I heard you are going to quit. Is that true or nah? Let's go for true 23 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump you are a horrible person and don't deserve to be President. Just quit already, you suck. 2 days ago